House Cleaning Services Seattle
Initial and Recurring Services
Our initial visit is a deep cleaning. The deep cleaning allows us to get your home or office to a standard level of cleanliness and sets the stage for us to maintain this cleanliness once the recurring service begins. Recurring services may be scheduled on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis.
Below is a general list of areas that we focus on.
• Clean light fixtures, and ceiling fans, and blinds
• Dust shelving and cabinetry
• Clean walls, doors and door frames and window sills and ledges
• Light switch plates
• Vacuum floors and carpeted stairs
• Mop hardwoods, flooring and tiling
• Clean baseboards
• Clean glass on French and sliding doors, cabinets, and mirrors
• Remove cobwebs
• Clean counter tops and backsplashes
• Clean sinks, faucets and drain openings
• Clean interior and exterior of major appliances
• Clean interior and exterior of cabinetry
• Clean interior and exterior of microwave
• Wash walls, wall boards and flooring
• Clean showers and tubs, including shower walls and doors
• Clean sinks, faucets, knobs and drains
• Clean toilets
• Clean exterior of vanity and cabinets
• Clean mirrors
• Wash walls, wall board and flooring
Each property has unique requirements and we make sure to leave each one ready for the next tenant.
During our pre-service walk-through we discuss the specific services that will be provided. Learn more about our move in / move out cleaning services here.